- The ROCC® Program is offer exclusively by AMAC®.
- To qualify to sit for the exam, candidates must obtain 6 ROCC® CEUs within one year prior to taking the exam. ROCC® CEUs can be earned by attending seminars, webinars, or watching recorded webinars.
- Documentation of the CEUs must be provided with the application to sit for the exam.
- The recertification period for the ROCC® member is two years.
- During the two year period, the ROCC® member must obtain documentation of at least 12 CEUs.
- Six of the 12 CEUs must come from ROCC®.
- Other CEUs that we consider for credit are AAPC, ASRT, AHIMA, SROA and SATRO. Each non-ROCC® CEU will be considered at .5 CEUs when approved.
- Visit our store for Recertification Information and to purchase your ROCC® Recertification.
Additional information can be found on our ROCC® page
or visit our store to find out more on How to Become a ROCC® Member