Dosimetry & Physics Procedures
Free Webinar: Dosimetry & Physics Procedures
Focus on Hospital, Physician, Freestanding and ASC: Billing, Coding and Documentation
Recorded September 9, 2020
James E Hugh, Senior Vice President, AMAC®
- Discuss the nuances in physics codes, regulations,and third party payor rules.
- Basic codes and their use in the following:
- Documentation guidelines
- Review of current society guidelines
- Review of payor guidelines.
- Physics services Planning
- General Clinical Scenarios & Reimbursement examples in Hospitals, Physicians, Freestanding and ASCs
- To educate participants in procedures, codes, rules, and regulations as it relates to radiation treatment devices, dosimetry and physics in radiation oncology for hospitals and physician practices.
- Participants will learn the techniques of proper charge capture, recognition of documentation, and a full understanding of coding as it relates to radiation treatment. The course will include relevant examples of proper documentation, clinical examples, and physician orders.
Physicians, Therapists, Dosimetrists, Physicists, Nurses, Department Managers, Clinical Directors, Coders, Compliance, Administrators, Investment Firms and Equipment Manufacturers
CEUs 1 ROCC® CEUs available with purchase upon request.