- The ROCC® Program is offer exclusively by AMAC®.
- To qualify to sit for the exam, candidates must obtain 6 ROCC ® CEUs within one year prior to taking the exam. ROCC® CEUs can be earned by attending seminars, webinars, or watching recorded webinars.
- Documentation of the CEUs must be provided with the application to sit for the exam .
- The ROCC® Certification includes access to the AMAC® Bulletin Board and discounts on AMAC® webinars, recorded webinars, and seminars.
- The recertification period for the ROCC® member is two years.
- During the two year period, the ROCC® member must obtain documentation of at least 12 CEUs.
- Six of the 12 CEUs must come from ROCC®.
- Other CEUs that we consider for credit are AAPC, ASRT, and AHIMA. Each non-ROCC® CEU will be considered at .5 CEUs when approved. For example, if AAPC offers 12 CEUs for an event, ROCC® will honor 6 of the 12 CEUs.
- The CEU documentation, ROCC® CEU Log, a recertification fee of $295 (non refundable) and the recertification application must be submitted to ROCC® prior to expiration of the ROCC® certification.
- Documentation can be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recertification will ensure continued access to the AMAC® Bulletin Board and discounts on AMAC® webinars, recorded webinars, and seminars.
Credit card payments are processed through this secure website.
Checks can be made payable to AMAC® and mailed to:
P O Box 72543
Marietta GA 30007-2543
Sale Sold out
Regular price $295 USD
Regular priceUnit price per